Monday, August 18, 2008

i wanted to post something about coming back to finland but nah. my thoughts are unorganized and i don't know how to feel right now.

instead i will write a little about pop bands in korea. they're young, pretty, temporary with a couple of english words here and there. last fall there were two bands that made a breakthrough namely wonder girls and big bang.

big bang - 빅뱅 - is 5 cute boys which are 17-20 years old. they like to say that they're hiphop band but i think they don't have much to do with it. the most known song of big bang is called lies.


wonder girls - 원더걸스 - are the female version of big bang but just a little bit younger. they are very pretty and i guess they already have some plastic surgeries behind them. honestly speaking i can't distinguish the girls. to me they all look the same. the most known song is called tell me. all my students knew the dance from the video.


they have a newer song with their new more sexy image called so hot. the new image of wonder girls causes a lot of discussion as the girls should still be in high school...



it's not my kind of music but lies and tell me will always remind of me fall 2007.

1 comment:

minxmin said...

*giggles* BigBang's management office is very close by my office so I see a lot of "I love Bigbang" written on the wall. I didn't get the chance to see them yet.