Sunday, February 24, 2008


Move forward.

This week was really interesting. I have learnt that I'm not that anti social and it is not that scary to go and meet someone for a dinner/tea. Whenever I make an appoitment to meet someone, I feel somehow nervous that when I meet the person I will have nothing to talk about and the other person will see how boring and uninteresting I am. Quite often, I end up cancelling the appoitment but somehow this week I didn't and it was nice.

On the other note, we had a sneaky preview of spring. There were two days with the temperature around +9 and warm sun beams. I think I will love spring here. I can't wait for more of such days. From tomorrow on for the next four months I am going to work full time. In Korea, full time means 9h and with all the travelling to Seoul and back it will be 13h for me. If millions of Koreans can do, I can do it too. I just have to learn how to sleep on the bus and metro.

No comments: